Tuesday, October 28, 2003

This is what we awoke to this morning. Jesse giggled in delight. He is crazy about snow. Shame that he is still sick or I would wrap him up and let him play in the yard.


Click for larger pic


"Walking in a Winter Wonderland....."



The 2nd Top Down Raglan is coming along well. On the 2nd sleeve now. I was sidetracked watching Shattered City: The Halifax Explosion. I found it very emotional. Tears kept messing up my glasses. In the end I just watched it and put down my knitting. If that happened today, it would be horrendous, but I kept thinking how much worse it must have been back then. They didn't have the luxury of the medical system and technology that we are SOOOO fortunate to have. Communications were slower. People must have suffered so badly.

No comments: