Thursday, October 16, 2003

Here is my version of Sonnet. As hubby is away right now, there is nobody to take a decent photo of me wearing it. I don't think a 2 year old would get more than my legs :-)



Click for more information


The cardigan looks heavy but DGB Tweed yarn is very light even though it uses a 4 1/2mm needle.


Now onto my next project. Off to the basement to dive into my stash and see if I have some yarn to make a sweater for Jesse. The pattern will be the Kid's Basic Top Down Raglan from Ann Norling.

1 comment:

Jan in CA said...

Your sweater looks great! I'm wondering if you changed the neck though..it looks smaller. The one in the pattern is huge and I would prefer it your way. Can you give me an idea of how you did it if you did change it?

Jan
purrcat1 at yahoo dot com