Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Cast on for Sonnet last night. Realised early on that the cardigan would be far too long on me...being short as I am. I reconfigured the figures and started again. Have about 3 inches of garter stitch done.


The yarn that I am using for Sonnet is pictured below. It is DGB Tweed and I am not sure if it is available in many parts. I got it from the company that makes DGB Confetti sock yarn. DGB Tweed comes in big balls of 250g. The colour is a nice burgundy. It 56% wool, 35% acrylic 5% Viscose. I also have the same yarn in grape and am looking for something really nice to make with that.


Click for Larger Photo



My garden was totally destroyed by the snow and now cold temps. Need to dig the spuds this weekend and then clear it all. So sad to see my string beans gone. I do love those.

No comments: