Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Winter Bugs and...


Well as often seems to happen, Jesse caught a cold. The cold turned into a bad ear infection and he got taken to the ER. Rarely can we get an appointment to see a GP so they always tell us to take him to the hospital. He got antibiotics and seems to be improving. Then I went down with the cold or whatever it was too. What a headache I had for 4 days solid. Never had one like that before.


Click for larger
I did mange to finish my latest little design yesterday. A crocheted bonnet for babies, dolls, little girls and any female as it almost fits up to adult. It reminds me of the bonnets they wore in Little House on the Prairie. Easy to crochet and easy to wear.

1 comment:

Rob and Mandy Brelsford said...

Beautiful - I love it! If only I was better at crocheting (it's been a while, a long, long while...lol)