Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Absent Without Leave

Not been a good few weeks in this house. Too many sick people. I have been hacking for weeks. Finally found my inhaler (I swear somebody hid it) and after 3 weeks, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Last week saw Jesse with a stomach bug. Poor baby just got over that and he began to cough. Oh boy what a cough! Yesterday I was really worried. His temp went up to 39.3 and he was not moving much. Not like him at all. I gave Tylenol and cool baths and finally called the medical centre. Pure waste of time. "Come in tomorrow if you are still worried". DUH! Then I remembered a 1 800 TELE something # for medical help. The lady was so nice and helpful. Shw was in Nova Scotia -- is everybody really so nice over there? I have not come across anybody who isn't. She gave some ideas to us to try to ease his cough. He is a little better today but still not Jesse whirlwind. Hopefully he will improve by the weekend as we want to get out of here and head to the REAL WORLD.

On the crafting front....Finished a baby dress with matching mop cap and jacket. My own design. I am very proud of it. Here is a sneak peak of the dress. Better pics of the outfit to come.

No comments: