Monday, January 24, 2005

Long time since I blogged. I do have a good excuse. Pain! Have horrendous pain in my right arm. I don't think it is carpal tunnel. Wore an arm brace for a while and that didn't help. Took strong, doc recommended painkillers which just made me sleep. Can't have that with a 3 year old in the house. The problem seems to be from using a mouse too much rather than from knitting to excess. Even bought a new trackball mouse but that hasn't helped at all. Have good days, and more often than not, bad days. So I just do what I can, when I can.

I DO have a FO to report but no photo yet. I finally finished the Ladies Triangle Handbag by Two Old Bags. I did a few changes in that I incorporate the i-cord bind-off and edging from the Twice as Nice Bag. It made for a sturdier edge. DH asked me where I bought the bag so I guess I should take that as a good sign. Will try to get a photo later.

We have been hit by a blizzard and now have at least 8 more inches of snow to add the 2 feet plus already on our lawn. Roll on April when it will all start to melt.
Click for Larger
So much snow that our igloo lost its entrance!

No comments: