Saturday, May 01, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me.........

Can't belive that I am 47 already. Where have all those years gone? Mommy to a toddler and 47!!!!!! Perhaps that is why I am always tired. But I am always smiling too. He gives us so much joy.

Jesse sang Happy Birthday to me this morning. It was extremely moving to see a 34 month old singing so sweetly. He and his daddy woke me with coffee in bed. They were both wearing party hats. Jesse seems to know that you wear hats and have balloons at birthdays....so it was his idea.

The Hay River is breaking up today. It had broken at the falls (see photo below for that the falls looked like last weekend) but it hasn't broken near our home. No fear of flooding this year. The weather melted lots of the ice before the break happened.

Click for Larger
Alexandra Falls

No comments: