Monday, February 09, 2004

You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when
you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly
born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain
Jane, but you are too practical to notice.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


And there was me hoping to be Chenille or Fun Fur LOL!!!!

Still can't finish my bag as the yarn is on back order. Ho hum. Started crocheting a dress for Meg (Jesse's 2 year old best friend). Had to frog once as my gauge was way off. I am so bad at checking first. Slap my wrists!

Feeling tired still but slightly better. Was hoping to get out tomorrow morning. Tumble Tots is on Tuesdays and it is a nice break from the house. Was loads of mums there last week. BUT we have a blizzard outside. It rained this afternoon which is REALLY weird for us at this time of year. Then the snow started and it just got worse and worse.

No comments: