Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Worked like crazy on the ribby pullover yesterday. Probably overdid it as my left arm is hurting today. I desperately want to finish this for a couple of reasons.
#1 I am fed up with knitting all this rib. It really does a number on my wrists for some reason.
#2 I am in design mode. Want to design a dog sweater. No idea what is making me want to do this, but I will see if I can. It might take a week..it might take a few months. It might be knitted or I might crochet for the first time in over a year. Lots of "mights".

Christmas was really tiring. I am not used to cooking 3 full meals a day. The in-laws expect cooked breakfast, lunch and supper. I seemed to do nothing else. Ron bought me a dishwasher for Xmas but the cabinet we are putting it in still hasn't arrived from Ikea. It was shipped on Dec 6th so I am getting worried. The dishwasher would have certainly saved me even more time in the kitchen.

We bought Jesse a little keyboard for Christmas. He loves it. That boy is so musical. Grandpa played the accordion and Jesse was bashing away on the keyboard. It was too cute!

No comments: