Saturday, August 16, 2003

Had problems with my blog and blogger so there have not been any updates lately. Hopefully this will post.



The cross-over sweater front is now on one needle. Left and right sides are knitted together onto one needle just under the bust. Then k3, p1 starts. I know - Jackie is NOT a ribbing fan but I love this sweater so much that I will really, really try.



Another scorcher here today 24C/75F already. I think we will be over 31c again today. Shouldn't complain as we will probably get snow in about 6 or 7 weeks (and I am deadly serious). A forest fire was pretty close to us yesterday. I noticed the smoke when I was waiting for DH's plane to land at the little airport here. The water bombers were on it within minutes and it seems to be out. Sure hope so.

No comments: